You hereby give your consent to the data controller, Sciva Corporation s.r.o. entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague in Section C, File 312824, with registered office at Bartoškova 1368/4 Prague 4, 140 00, Company ID No.: 080 88 462, VAT No.: CZ080 88 462 (hereinafter referred to only as the “Controller”), to process the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as the “Regulation”):
● name and surname;
● telephone number;
● e-mail address;
Personal data can be processed on the basis of consent given by you and this data must be processed for the purpose of creating a user profile.
This data will be processed by the Controller for the period of use of the user profile and for a further period of 3 years from the time you last log in.
You give your explicit consent to the above-mentioned processing. Provision of personal data is voluntary. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, e.g. by sending an e-mail or letter to the Controller using the given contact details. Withdrawal of consent will not however have any impact on the legality of processing performed until that time.
Processing of personal data is performed by the Controller. The following processors may however also process personal data for the Controller:
● the webhosting provider ACTIVE 24, s.r.o., Sokolovská 394/17, 186 00 Prague 8, Company ID No.: 25115804, VAT No.: CZ25115804, Municipal Court in Prague, File ref.: C 51029;
Please take due note of the fact that according to the Regulation, you have the right:
● to withdraw your consent at any time,
● to request of us information as to which items of your personal data we process;
● to request of us access to this data and to have it updated or corrected, or where applicable to request restriction of processing;
● to request of us deletion of this personal data,
● to portability of data and the right at any time to request copies of personal data which is processed, to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection and the right to effective judicial protection if as the data subject you believe that your rights in accordance with the Regulation have been infringed as a result of processing your personal data at variance with the Regulation.
All rights can also be exercised electronically at the address email@example.com